Molds and prosthetics | Ana Luisa Díaz
EUR 189,00incl. 20 % VAT excl. shipping costs
Molds and prosthetics with Ana Luisa Díaz (Mexico)
- Level: A2, B1, B2, C
- Language: English, Spanish
- When: 26th September 2023, 10 am - 6 pm
During this day you get a Step-by-Step guide how to create stunning and realistic wounds and prosthetics. First Ana Luisa shows how to model and to make your own silicon mold (flat mold). Further all participants create their own encapsulated prosthetics.
Not enough with that you learn how to glue your produced mold and how to do a perfect Make-up. Testkits for the SFX will be provided.
Focus / Activities:
- 10:00-13:00: Theory, presentation and modeling
- Materials and methods
- modeling in plasticine
- Silicon mold (flat mold) manufacturing
- 13:00-13:30: Break
- 13:30-18:00: manufacture of prosthetics, glue and make-up of prosthetics
- Modelling tools
- Basic colors Make-up Palette (ideally Supra color Make-up palette or cream color circles)
- Make-up Brush kit
- Latex sponges
- board or acrylic 15cm*15cm
- Vaseline (~1Oz or 30g)
- Aluminium Atomizer
- No model needed, participants try on themselves
- As there are many special SFX materials needed (app € 70.- p.P. and buying in bulk is cheaper), it is already calculated into the Workshop fee. Participants can take home Sculptors clay etc. afterwards.
Please read through all the important informations about the WB Academy on our Website prior the booking: https://bodypainting-festival.com/en/wb-academy/important-infos
After the booking and the payment you get an official invoice from our Online Shop, that is also used as official booking confirmation on site. We further send out all the information and details via Email again latest one month prior the workshop to all participants.
We are happy to anwer all remaining questions - Please fill our Contact Form.
Customers also purchased